This project is based on a PIC18F4520 Micro Controller.
It uses 6 A/D inputs of processor for measurement of sensor information.
Following basic concept is implement in MPSSC Firmware and PC Software:
1. 2x16 LCD Display
2. 6 Sensor Channels
3. Use any sensors generating 0-2.5V (or 5V)
4. Easy configuration/Calibration of Sensors thru Windows Software
5. A Temp Test Board with two Temperature sensors is supplied to start with.
6. 6 Relay Board for External control.
7. Includes a 3 sensor Evaluation Board Partial KIT: (Humidity, Pressure & Temp sensors not included)
8. Free Firmware and PC Software by Tony/I2TZK for Radio Amateurs